Common University entrance test CUET PG 202 provisional answer key has officially been released by National testing agency NTA.
Question papers with recorded responses along with the answer key have also been released on the official website of cuet pg uet.nta.nic.in. The CUET exam result is expected to be released by next week or End of September month.
Note the answer key can be challenged from September 18 to 19. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can challenge the same by paying 20 rupees per question challenge as a non refundable processing fee.
If it is found the correct provisional answer key will be revised and the final answer key will be declared later. The see you it exam was held from September 1 to 12.
How to download and check CUET PG Answer Key
- Go to official website cuet.inta.nic.in
- on the homepage click on CUET PG answer key 2022 link
- now to access your result fill the required credential like application number and date of birth
- now a new page will open you can see your answer key here
- download the answer key for future reference.
How to raise Objection against provisional Answer Key
- go to the official website coat.a.nic.in
- on the official website login with your application number and password
- enter the security pin as display than click on login button
- click view/ challenge answer key button
- the option next to question ID under the column ‘correct option’ stands for the most appropriate answer key to be used by NTA
- If you wish to challenge this option you may use any or more options given in the next 5 columns by clicking the checkbox
- you may want to upload a supporting document in which you can select a file and upload all documents in one single PDF file
- After clicking on your option ID for challenge scroll down and click on submit and review claim
- you will see a display of all question ID and option your challenge.
- You can still modify your selection by clicking on modified lame once you have selected all the question ID click on save claim and pay
- now you have to select a payment mode to pay fees.