The deadline for submitting objections to the Answer Key has expired, and the NEET UG Result 2023 is set to be released by the National Testing Agency. According to media reports, you will have the opportunity to check your marks by June 14, 2023. On this date, the Neet.nta.nic.in Result 2023 Link will become active, allowing you to download your scorecard using your Application Number and Date of Birth.
The NEET UG Scorecard 2023 will contain important information, including section-wise marks and overall percentile. It is worth noting that due to the high number of candidates, website crashes may occur. As an alternative, you can use the Digilocker App to check the NEET Result 2023. After reviewing your marks, it is advisable to pay attention to the Previous Cut Off Marks and Expected NEET UG Cut Off Marks 2023. This will provide you with insights into your chances of admission. While the percentile is typically considered during the counseling process, the cut-off marks offer a more comprehensive assessment.
|NEET UG Exam Date
|7 May 2023
|National Testing Agency
|4 June 2023
|Objection Raising Last Date
|6 June 2023
|Final Answer Key
|14 June 2023
|NEET UG Result 2023 Release Date
|14 June 2023
|NEET UG Website
how to check neet result 2023 live
To check the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) result, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA), which conducts the NEET exam. The official website is https://ntaneet.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find a link or tab for the NEET result. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your login credentials. Provide the required information such as your NEET roll number, date of birth, and security pin (if applicable).
- After entering the necessary details, click on the “Submit” or “Login” button.
- The NEET result will be displayed on the screen. It will include your overall score, category-wise cutoff scores, and the All India Rank (AIR) you have secured.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference. It is advisable to keep a copy of the result until the admission process is completed.